Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Project Fractal Alpha




Getting Started with
Project Fractal
Alpha 



I am excited to say we have applied to alpha test Project fractal!

Fractal was first debuted at AIA Philly the shown at RTCNA where I saw it in July. I was floored at the implication of such a tool. Algorithmic design is here and Autodesk is flirting with adding  machine learning and taunting us with it (Dreamcatcher).

DTO needs to be all over this! This is the future. If you are arguing about line weights and layers....., I hope it is quick and painless when it comes.

There are buzz words gaining gravity like Generative and Computational Design. While I am not sure of where you cross from one to the other, they are used to explain the magic that is the future of the AEC.

If you are also testing, please contact me as I would love to compare notes.
DarickB@c-p.com

http://insidethefactory.typepad.com/thebuildinglab/2016/01/project-fractal-part-1-out-of-akaba.html







































http://thebuildinglab.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment